Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Funny Stuff

I had this guy today that had diarrhea of the mouth that just wouldn't stop talking. He went on for almost nine pages talking about what he does for work and it's a divorce case. HELLO! Do you really think the lawyer wants a detailed description of your curriculum vitae, Dad? I think not.

Anyway, there were two really amusing parts of the day and I thought I would share since I know I've been totally slacking in the blog department since my vacay. I'll catch up somehow. (winks)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Does your internist prescribe that for you?

A: No. Internists don't prescribe medicines for that. There's a physician by the name of John -- what's John's last name?

Q: Errant?

A: No. I can't think of his last name.

Q: It's a side effect of the mediciation he prescribed for you.

A: Yeah, right. I'll come back to that. Now, what was I saying?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A: I was working for a small association that worked for corporations that used Oracle Business Application Software. Are you familiar with Oracle software?

Q: Sure.

OPPOSING ATTORNEY: You are?

QUESTIONING ATTORNEY: Sure. I am an oracle after all. Let the record note that the court reporter smiled at that arrogance.

No comments: