Sunday, February 3, 2008

Extra Time

So, with all the cancelations, I have been finding a few hours during the week that I'm not used to having. What do you do at noon on Tuesday if you're not at work? I am starting to walk and keep better eating habits. I feel like I'm the only one here in DC that isn't active. LOL. Everyone runs or cycles here. My bike is not with me, so I just decided to find a park up the way and just walk the track...when I'm not editing of course.

I've found that the Eclipse software is quite cool. I love the fact that I don't have to take my hand off the keys to move around the document. Actually, I think it's pretty awesome. So, I will be putting Case up on eBay here soon. Might as well, I guess.

Okay...just wanted to say hi. I'm watching the Super Bowl and rooting against my sister's adopted team, the Patriots. BLAH! I don't like NY much, but I like them more than Mr. Perfect, so I might as well just root against 'em.

No comments: